GSA runs specific projects for the management of technological systems in general, as well as the maintenance and management of green areas. In particular, in terms of Technological Facility Management, GSA manages and conducts specialised maintenance services on civil, industrial and hospital systems. In addition, GSA has specific skills in the management and maintenance of heating, air conditioning, fire-fighting and electrical systems, as well as elevators, water systems, intrusion detection systems and CCTV.
The use of experienced, multidisciplinary professionals with specialist skills guaranteed by ongoing training, aimed at keeping up to date on legislation and on using the latest tools and equipment, contributes to generating significant added value for our customers. GSA is authorised to build and maintain air-conditioning and extinguishing systems containing fluorinated gases, as set forth by Presidential Decree no. 43 of 27 January 2012, as it is registered in the applicable online register and it employs highly qualified personnel licensed under Regulations EC 303/2008 and EC 304/2008.
All GSA personnel is certified as follows:
- PAV – Warned Person
- PES – Expert Person
- PEI – Eligible Person
- FGAS 303/2008
- FGAS 304/2008
Maintenance of green areas
GSA designs and operates the maintenance and management of green areas through the use of highly qualified personnel and cutting-edge technologies. In particular, the company provides useful services ranging from mowing small surfaces through to designing, maintaining and managing green areas. With this service, GSA responds to the needs of public agencies and companies,
while always putting security first. In addition to traditional activities such as mowing, pruning, planting and irrigating, GSA’s highly qualified staff also conducts environmental monitoring services, assessing the plants’ health and, if necessary, planning and carrying out specialist interventions in the case of attacks by common and uncommon parasites and pests. Each intervention is carried out following a detailed survey of the plots, the plants present and their general health.
The main activities carried out by GSA for the management and maintenance of green areas are:
- Management, maintenance and security of public and private green areas;
- Design of green areas, flower beds, play areas and street decorations;
- Routine maintenance of furnishings, artefacts, playing equipment and walking, cycling and service paths in green areas;
- Design, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems;
- Management of maintenance services and works in green areas falling under GSA’s purview;
- Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of trees;
- Diagnosis and assessment of the health and stability of plants;
- Protecting vegetation against diseases with plant protection treatments;
- Pest control in urban environments to get rid of mosquitoes and rats;
- Planning interventions and monitoring pest control in urban environments.
Cleaning and sanitisation
Respecting the environment, safeguarding nature, and protecting operators and customers are fundamental priorities at GSA, which, in conducting its cleaning services, makes exclusive use of effective products with a low environmental impact.Read also